If you know how to set up a WordPress site, you can set up your own interactive transcript site using the InSite interactive transcript theme. Here are the basics. There more details in the github readme file.
1. Install WordPress
3. Upload github.com/KimPatch/RLH-Site-Code-InSite-Patch-Fork/archive/master.zip to the root directory of the WordPress install and extract it.
4. Create a a directory called rlh in /wp-content/themes/
5. Copy the contents of RLH-Site-Code-master into the rlh theme directory.
6. Make sure wp-content is set to www-data:www-data,
e.g. Chown /wp-content/ (recursive) to www-data:www-data
7. Create a child theme named rlh-child, and edit the CSS to customize the look of the site as needed.